Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias blog not found.
Maybe you mean: 'home' or 'faqs' or 'fees' or 'clinic' or 'contact' or 'generic'

What should I do if I would like to come and see Mr Crawfurd for a consultation?


You will need to visit your GP first to discuss what your symptoms are, and whether you need to see a consultant orthopaedic opinion. Your GP will write a letter of referral to Mr Crawfurd and you can then book an appointment directly through the Bookings Team at the BMI Three Shires Hospital on 01604 885003. It’s as simple as that! Physios or your health insurance company may also refer you directly to Edward Crawfurd.